Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ikan Lights at Concordia University

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZachSchuster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ikan Lights at Concordia University Empty
PostSubject: Ikan Lights at Concordia University   Ikan Lights at Concordia University EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 am

We only have three ikan lights at the moment, but have been pleased with them and plan to add more as funds allow.

This studio is at Concordia University in St. Paul, MN. Students develop programs of personal interest for course credit.

[img]Ikan Lights at Concordia University Img_0211[/img]
Back to top Go down
Michael webb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: lights look great   Ikan Lights at Concordia University EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 pm

you're only using s200 lights? I would have thought a set that size and distance would call for s400s .... but i guess i still think cameras need more light than they do these days .

GREAT looking setup cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com
ZachSchuster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Thanks!   Ikan Lights at Concordia University EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Thanks for the comment. We kind of had to go with the 200 series, mainly because of the low ceiling in the studio (we inherited the space, it wasn't designed with studio needs in mind). There are still some dark spots on the set, which is to be expected with only three lights, but overall it works well.

We (myself and a friend in the theater department) built the set for about $2,000, plus extra for the LCD screen. The blown up photo panels were donated by a local studio when they went through some studio changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikan Lights at Concordia University   Ikan Lights at Concordia University Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikan Lights at Concordia University
Page 1 of 1