Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Ministry Program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BENDICION

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Video Ministry Program Empty
PostSubject: Video Ministry Program   Video Ministry Program EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:49 am

Hi, my name is Alvaro Lopez and I'm the pastor of a church called Comunidad Cristiana
Casa de Bendicion (House of Blessing). It's a small church on the outskirts of Madrid and
its address is Calle esfinge 19, 28022 Madrid, Spain. My home telephone number is
34 91 884 56 77. My web is www.casabendicion.net but it is under construction.
We're a small church, only about 50 members, but we're building a small TV studio so as
to work with young people from families at risk - drugs, alcohol- and who don't know the
Lord Jesus Christ. The young people of the church are carrying out this work and are using
the audiovisual material we have. Our aim is to invite young people at risk to spend some
time with us and learn how to use the equipment while we get alongside them and talk to
them about the Gospel. Once integrated in the church, they will work on video projects for
other churches and NGOs/charities in Madrid, all of wich they will do free of charge. Our
project has a initial outlay of 81,000 dollars and we've already invested 42,000 dollars.
Maybe we're crazy but we're sure God is going to back us - He is already doing so- and
that the whole thing is worthwhile.
We've got 3 Sony HVR Z1 cameras, a mobile studio Datavideo MS-800, sound equipment
with 4 cordless microphones, a sound board, a Mac Pro computer with 8 Gb for post-production
by Final Cut Studio 2, a VTR Sony DSR 11 and a Lacie external hard disc. We've had to build
a set of lights from the floor as the ceiling of the studio isn't strong enough to take the weight.
We'd like to work in Chroma Key. And we are about to buy a Crobracrane II with/Ext. here
in Spain as although I have friends in the USA, I don't want to ask them to bring it over because
it is too much heavy. My friends bring me Padded Bag, Mini monitor mount, LNC-50 lanc controller
and lanc 12ft. cable. We would like the ikan monitor 7" but is very exoensieve for us. Sorry.
I'm not writing to you to ask for anything, as I'm sure there are many people in greater need than us,
but as a Spanish pastor I was thrilled to know that a business openly advertises its objective of
helping to spread the Gospel. Its something I've never seen here in Spain.
Thank you for your courage. May God bless you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
LugeZ
Admin
LugeZ

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Video Ministry Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Ministry Program   Video Ministry Program EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:39 am

Hi there Alvaro,

Thanks for the post and the story. I think we may be able to help you out on the v7000 monitor. IF you could email me at julio@ikancorp.com and we can talk about how many Monitors do you need or if its just one monitor.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com

Video Ministry Program
Page 1 of 1