Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need to thank you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shellz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-01

I need to thank you... Empty
PostSubject: I need to thank you...   I need to thank you... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm

I came to your site looking to enter the Wish I had an Ikan contest. I go to Africa for my yearly vacations to work with a missions group that builds orphanages. I take video and pictures to make videos for the web and fund raising efforts. And was hopeful to win something I could use and then I found your ministry link. And am very impressed that you do something like this. I don’t need anything. I wish I could afford some of your products but I don’t really need them. But I think it is so awesome that you do offer it to others It really inspired me to be more open and outspoken in my work. I want to thank you and let you know how it has motivated me to do more for the Kingdom of God.

May he bless you and your business

Thanks Sheldon Juarez

http://africaharvestofhope.org/
Back to top Go down
CLos

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-29

I need to thank you... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you so much for the kind words, Sheldon   I need to thank you... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 pm

As always, we continue to try to equip our fellow visual artists with the equipment they need for their media ministries.

It sounds as if you own ministry is continuing to grow and develop and please know that we send our own well wishes your way and a fond appreciation for the kind words.

Blessings.

- Carlos
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com

I need to thank you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Video Ministry Program-
Jump to: