Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iglesiabethelnj.org

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pablorapalo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-30

iglesiabethelnj.org Empty
PostSubject: iglesiabethelnj.org   iglesiabethelnj.org EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 pm

hi, my name is Pablo Rapalo, I'm the communications department (media) at my church.
we are a small congregation in Hackensack NJ. currently we have a Public Access show and streaming online our service sundays at 6:30PM. we started slow, first borrowing 1 camera from the cable company (public Access) and editing in their studio. them we manage to buy a canon gl2 and I learned to edit on a mac, then I purchased one gl2 for myself, and also to have a 2 camera setup at church. couple years later (capturing 2 tapes to edit) Sad we got a video mixer from my work, allowing me to capture only one tape now Laughing .
right now it's very hard for us to monitor the cameras, I'm using a switcher to change from cam1 to cam2 in the monitor.

what we need it's:
1 RM4-25
and 1 Uni-Rack 2

so far we're using the built in lcd monitor iin each camera, because we don't raise the tripod to much, but maybe in a near future.

Thanks and God Bless You, and the company.

Pablo D. Rapalo
prapalo@cablevision.com
videoinfo@optimum.net
(201) 343-4242 Church
(201) 923-0387 cell
www.iglesiabethelnj.org
[img]iglesiabethelnj.org Mixerc14[/img]

Last edited by pablorapalo on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LugeZ
Admin
LugeZ

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: iglesiabethelnj.org   iglesiabethelnj.org EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Thanks Pablo for the post and the website. I will Talk to Kan and have him give you the pricing for the RM4-25 and Uni-Rack 2.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com
pablorapalo

PostSubject: Re: iglesiabethelnj.org   iglesiabethelnj.org EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Thank you for your reply
Back to top Go down
LugeZ
Admin
LugeZ

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: iglesiabethelnj.org   iglesiabethelnj.org EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Sorry about the long delay. We can offer the RM4-25 and Uni- rack 2 at 20% discount.

Let me know if this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com
pablorapalo

PostSubject: Thanks   iglesiabethelnj.org EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:22 am

Thank you for this offer, but at the moment we can't afford it. but I will try to do some fund raising at church for it.

Thanks again.

Pablo D. Rapalo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iglesiabethelnj.org   iglesiabethelnj.org Empty

Back to top Go down

iglesiabethelnj.org
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Video Ministry Program-
Jump to: