Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Equipment for new video studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anand

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Equipment for new video studio Empty
PostSubject: Equipment for new video studio   Equipment for new video studio EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Dear kan & Team ,
Back Ground:
I took charge of this Radio Station which has been a community radio beaming Christian Programming into the Region. It is the only Christian Radio in the region reaching Singapore, the southern part of Malaysia and Indonesia.

Needs:
I am re-purposing one of the rooms to become a TV production Studio to meet local language / ethnic program needs. We have been given free airtime on some stations in the region and are now gearing up in training up volunteers to help get this community project off the ground.

Could u help us with Charity discounts for IKAN equipment,

I need
4pcs S400D,
4pcs S200D,
2 pcs PT200 teleprompter
4 pcs Brifocus tungsten lights
and necessary CO6 Clamps and safety wires.
4 pcs on Camera Monitors with the necessary support Arm.

Thats the wish list.
Dont know how much of this I can afford at the end of the day after factoring in the shipping costs.
B-Stock is ok....

On behalf of my team of youth and "young@heart" we appreciate your help in making this community project happen.
God Bless,

Anand

Studio Elpizo
798 Thomson Road, Singapore 298186
Tel: +65 6256 6107 Fax: +65 6256 0343
http://www.studioelpizo.com
Mobile : +6598350509

Last edited by anand on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keeping it short)
Back to top Go down

Equipment for new video studio
Page 1 of 1