Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Ministry Program - batteries?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bedouins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Video Ministry Program - batteries? Empty
PostSubject: Video Ministry Program - batteries?   Video Ministry Program - batteries? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi Kan,

I just wanted to thank you for sending the monitor out so promptly... It was the last big piece of the rig I'm putting together for our project in Haiti, and it's such a relief to have it in hand. It works great, by the way! A stellar companion to me LEX. It's been an insanely busy month, but I'll take some pictures as soon as I can, and post them to the forum.

I had a follow-up request... I realized, almost immediately after opening the box, that I'd forgotten to order any batteries for it. (I know!) I was hoping that I could purchase three IBS970 batteries, and two chargers, under the video ministry program?

Thanks again, and God bless!
Paul
Bedouins, Int'l.
Back to top Go down
LugeZ
Admin
LugeZ

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Video Ministry Program - batteries? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Ministry Program - batteries?   Video Ministry Program - batteries? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi there Paul,

The batteries and chargers can be discounted 25%

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com

Video Ministry Program - batteries?
Page 1 of 1