Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Ministry requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timbuktu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Video Ministry requests Empty
PostSubject: Video Ministry requests   Video Ministry requests EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi,
Robert Boggs here. I work for KFDM-TV in Beaumont, Texas. However, I am working on a project for my church, Calvary Baptist Church Beaumont ( here is our link; http://www.calvaryontheweb.com/ ) , using my personal XL-1.

I am preparing to purchase Steady Tracker gear through Cobra Crane's ministry assistance program and was told about your own program by them.

I need: V7000 LCD Monitor, Mini Monitor Mount, Sun Hood for V7000 and the Battery Plate for Sony Batteries. If you can help with discounts it would be very appreciated.

Would I be better served, price-wise, getting the Deluxe Kit?

Also, what would the pricing difference be for the V8000 and the above named accessories? The HD version, I'm afraid, will be out-of-range even with a generous discount.

I will send my phone number via the support email address using the same subject name as this post.

Thanks,
Robert
Back to top Go down
LugeZ
Admin
LugeZ

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Video Ministry requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Ministry requests   Video Ministry requests EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi Robert Boggs,

Sorry about the long delay for a response, however, thanks for your post and URL off your church. We can definitely help you out with your request. If you could email email at julio@ikancorp.com we can communicate formally.

Thanks again and I will be looking for you email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikancorp.com

Video Ministry requests
Page 1 of 1