Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bedouins International

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bedouins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Bedouins International Empty
PostSubject: Bedouins International   Bedouins International EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi all,

I lead the video production department of a small nonprofit in Birmingham, AL, called Bedouins International. We formed about a year ago for the purpose of producing print, web, and video media for missionaries and other Christian organizations, who have neither the ability nor the budget to produce high quality promotional materials.

We're going to Haiti on September 9, to shoot a documentary on a ministry that operates a K-12 school in the jungle near Cap Haitien. I need a few pieces of equipment to complete my rig for the shoot, and had settled on your V8000HD as a great monitor for the job.

I'd love to talk to you about a monitor for our ministry.

Thanks so much!
In Christ,
Paul
www.bedouinsinternational.org
Back to top Go down
kan yeung

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: V8000 HD   Bedouins International EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 pm

I can sell you a B stock V8000HD with one dead pixel for $ 295
Back to top Go down
bedouins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: RE: v800hd   Bedouins International EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Kan,

Thank you so much! One of the things about being a smaller nonprofit is that everything tends to be down to the wire, budget-wise. This is truly a blessing, and will help immensely.

Now, how do I get that ordered? Very Happy

In Christ,
Paul
Back to top Go down
kan yeung

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: iKan V8000 HD   Bedouins International EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:46 pm

I will have my shipping dept. contact you. Please email me your payment and shipping information to sales@ikancorp.com, mention this is a special deal offered by Kan, I will remind them too

Kan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedouins International   Bedouins International Empty

Back to top Go down

Bedouins International
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Video Ministry Program-
Jump to: