Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

seeking for Video Ministry Helps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melvincho

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-25

seeking for Video Ministry Helps Empty
PostSubject: seeking for Video Ministry Helps   seeking for Video Ministry Helps EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi,

Melvin Cho here, I am very amazed and glad to see Christian are support one another in the media industry!

Let me introduce myself. I am Art director of LOUD! Productions Pte Ltd (Christian Company), personally serving in Trinity Christian Centre as one of the in-charge of media team in youth. I am currently working on a christian shorts film about "family", I am doing this film in-house under LOUD!. Which LOUD! will bear all the cost of the production and we also trying to work with few churches for opportunities to screen. My church is support me, City Church (Corner Stone) is support me too with free-right of musics and I am trying to get my equipments ready for the productions.

As I was looking for a field HD LCD for my 5D MKII and its RIG, I came across you brand in many forums and have high remark on it. As I browser through your website I was amazed to see you are offering ministry program, I though it might be GOD blessing again. Therefore I am writing this to ask whether am I qualify for this program, as I am not writing on behalf of my church Sad I don't mind to share the end product with your company or even include credits on our end products.

My intention is to make sure people in Singapore will be able to reach out to and "Family" is my first Christian film and many more to come. I will be involved in next year Valentine Day Evangelistic event for my church(Youth ministry), which my pastor are intent to do a film too.

Looking forward to your favorable reply.

Melvin Cho

My church:
http://www.trinity.org.sg/

My Company:
www.loud.com.sg/blog

My Youth ministry:
http://www.trinity.net/ignyte/
Back to top Go down

seeking for Video Ministry Helps
Page 1 of 1